Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nano post #2

Spent most of today sitting in my room typing furiously as the ideas flowed through my head and for a change out through my fingers.
They recommend writing daily 1667 words in order to stay on top of the goal of 50k words.
Today i wrote 3,397 words. *snirk*
Um....yeah, my character rocks all, even at 16 so far.
Thank you Shakespear, thank you John, thank you Colin, and thank you "Uncle Marcus"....
you will love this when it all comes out.
Oh yeah, and thanks Uncle Nick for giving me the idea in the first place...

And the Nano site is pissing me off! you can't get to any page without reloading it about 15 times! It took me 4 hours to try and load my word count. It's rediculous. if this keeps up...i'll probably only update every few days. Seriously Nano people...get your site to work.

Total Word count as of today: 3397

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>