Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A post of rants and confusion

I was ready to throw the towl in at 8:30 this morning. a meer hour and a half after i got to work, i was one more catastropy away from grabbing my coat and walking out.
I am too old for Junior high.
I wish certain things were easier to do without hurting someone, pissing someone else off, or in the end not being able to do a damn thing about it.
I can sit here and sypathize with both sides of the parties involved in an argument, but staying neutral drives me nuts. I really want to yell at both of them and tell them they're being juvinile hormonal teenage girls hell bent to cause discord just because they can. They are grown women twice if not more my age. Good GRIEF!
I want to yell at them to stop making everything 10 times more difficult simply because that's the way it's always been done.
But i'm not considered the same level as them because they are exectutive admins and i'm not. i'm the only one who isn't and i'm the next level down. So i need to apparently know my place. Go to fucking hell. You put your pants on one leg at a time...same as i do.

In other news...how do you let down a 19 year old hornball who has been after you fairly agressivly despite frequent gentle rebuffs, for the past two years without hurting him because underneath it all he is a good friend and a genuine sweetheart?
I'm at a loss and i have until tomorrow night to figure it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>