Sunday, November 16, 2008

Warning, Funny joke turns crude

I had dinner out wiht my buddy Kenny last night at our ususal place. They have a reasonably priced salad bar. So we get there and Kenny finished his first plate before I did, and when he went to go get his second one, i started looking around.
There was a sign, high up on the wall, for a Grocer. It advertized Fresh Bull Cheese.
When Kenny returned, I pointed it out to him and it started a rather bizzare and crude converstation:

Me: Cheese comes from milk right?
Kenny: Usually.
Me: how do you milk a bull
Kenny: Well, you could, but the resulting cheese might taste kinda funny
Me: I just don't see that as being a good sign. You get a bunch of farmers and tell them you want to milk their bulls. I don't think they'll be too keen on that.
Kenny: it must be that kind of stuff they sell to people who think they're super high class.
Me: ~thinking to myself after returning from getting my second plate of salad~ I just don't see how that is a good ad. You need nipples to milk something which makes the cheese.
Kenny: it would be high in protien.
~me kicks him under the table~

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>