Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nano Post #7

Normally i'm the person who's in bed by 10pm simply because, HEY i'm up at 5:30am!

I decided that if i really wanted to win NaNoWriMo that i would need all the time possible. Since I only work 4 hours on friday anyway, i talked to my boss (most awsome guy in the world) and asked for the friday's off. It gives me a three day weekend. I love it.

I think the biggest thing i've noticed with my writing is that i get the most ideas and energy to write after 10:30pm. Last night i wrote until 1:30am and still wasn't tired. I finally caught up with the quota writing 23,485 words before i went to bed last night.

Tonight is the halfway point. 25k tonight or bust!

My storyline i starting to rise to the climax and i suddenly realized last night that I DON"T HAVE A CLIMAX.

I had events all laid out that would keep my readers on the edge of their seats. That woud touch their hearts, get their dander up, or at least their heart rate. and now i'm completely out of ideas for a climax.

FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>