Thursday, October 30, 2008

Confounding

How can you be angry at me, if you won't tell me you are so that i can try to fix it
How can you expect me to fix it if you tell me in advance "there is no way for you to fix this"...why would i bother?
How can you put what i did on a par with something criminal.
How can you blame me for being dissrespectful when you show me no respect in the first place
How can you not understand that i'm different from you. I don't think, feel or react like you do
How can you say that i need professional help so i can be more like you when i'm not unhappy until i'm around you
How can you be so angry at me? Tell me it's all my fault.................

How can i walk away from them believing them when my heart tells me it's not true. That the other side of the story was over-run in the conversation under a battery of accusations that are only half accurate.

How can i just stop all of this so i can be happy again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>