Friday, October 10, 2008

Took a day off from work

I just finally couldn't deal with this week anymore. On Wednesday, i went to my boss and said, is there anything that could prevent me from taking friday off?
His response: nope, more notice would have been nice, but have a good day off.

I love my boss. He is awsome and very good at what he does.

I got up to let my roommate's mom in, and find out that the roommate will be out of town at her aunts until sunday night. Oh thank god! Now some stuff will get done. I adore my roommate, but she's been sick and basically a lump on the couch, hogging the living room tv with home design shows. Almost as soon as she left, i had dyed my hair, showered, dressed, ate, and was ready to attack the living room.

Wonderful thing about Ikea furniture, it has interchangable slip covers. So we can go from blue and white stripes to red corderoy! Only problem is that red corderoy tends to attract massive amounts of fuzz. 22 sheets from one of those roller sticky fuzz collectors and the couch looks great.

Then i went to go get the vacuum and clonked my head on the bird feeder then on the wind chimes and i come to realize, I hate going out on the deck because of those two items. They're right at eye level and constantly in the way.

They have been moved and they're going to stay moved. I live here and I pay rent, not the birds.

The deck got swept clear of all the built up birdseed and leaves. And all of that was just to get the vacuum out of the deck storage. Once i could do that, I vacuumed and tidyed.

I feel so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>