Sunday, October 12, 2008

appartment

I felt like chocolate chip pancakes today. They were really good.
I have found that as much as I like my roommate, her being gone for this whole weekend...is AWSOME!
Things are getting done. Usually she's just fine with helping me keep up with cleaning. But she's been sick for about the last month with two separate sets of ear infections. And due to that, she's been a lump on the couch hogging the tv. Only the dishes really have been getting done.
Within an hour of her leaving, I changed the couch slipcover, swept off the deck from all the birdseed and leaves, and vacuumed.
It felt good to get things done. I'm a do-er, not a talker.
I've also decided, i want to get rid of the third chair we have here and replace it with a chair that takes up less room (and isn't so unbelievably ugly) Besides, if she leaves and i decide to stay at the end of the lease or even sooner (hope not) i really should have some of my own furniture.
So i'm attacking craigslist.

That's about it for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>