Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bla day

aside from some drama at work....Meg I love you dearly, BUT I have not evolved so much as to be able to read your fucking PMSing mind!!!!....today has been pretty bla.

Punched number for wOOt!!!! 4 and a half hours!!!!!-_- My brain pretty much contemplating what it would actually feel like for my body to actually melt as though i had no bones like they do in saturday morning cartoons the entire time.

just...don't ask.

Got through my week list of things to do now just have to pester two people to give me what i want.

6 months ago, I asked the EH&S leader (emergency and safety guru) what i would need to do to join the building specific response teams since there are no female team members in my building. Not a sexist deal, just thinking that what if something happens in the ladies room. The victim might prefer to not have a guy comming in to help her.

Also 6 months ago, we had two incidents. One where someone died at my company, and another where I had to run full sprint to stop the ambulence from leaving because no one followed the proper procedure and they didn't know where to go.
So my solution: EMERGENCY BOARDS THAT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!!!

At the time there were only two lists which were small print and over a year out of date and they were located very far away from where the incedents occured. I was a little ticked at how badly prepared we were for the two emergencies and took it upon myself to propose a solution to the safety board. It was well recieved and then a group took it over....and nothing has really happened for 6 months even though apparently they're doing my proposal almost exactly.

If they're doing almost the same thing.....why in the hell has it taken so long? This seriously could have been up and running in under a month of when i put the proposal.

So join the emergency team and get those damn boards up already!
********************
In other news...hanging out with my friend Trey tonight or tomorrow whenever he manages to show up. That boy seriously need a PDA.
But he's fun to hang with anyway.

More Yoga for me please. It's the first exercise where I look foward to doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>