Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Plotting against my landlord....

So, my roommate springs on me that she's moving out.
Ok, so i can't really say she sprung it on me; she hasn't had a real job since i moved in with her in August. But the fact of the matter is that she needs to be gone, no more rent or bills after February.
This left me with the very streesful and distasteful task of looking for a new roommate. After talking to so many the last time i looked, it was hard to force myself to even start looking.
But it seems my life has hit enough lows in the last couple of months that it finally decided i deserved a little luck.
On my second day of looking i ran across an ad of someone looking for another roommate to search for an apartment with. I even titled my email as "This may be a long shot".
It seems that we're well suited for eachother. And she pointed out a few things, like for instance that i'm paying 300 more a month than the going lease right now. >:
So now with advice from several sources, we've hatched a plan. Now we're going to see what the landlord thinks tonight. On the plus side of this plan, if it works (based on what they've told me, it will) i'll be saving that 300 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>