Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nano 2010 Day 6

So today is a trip down memory lane. I've said it before, you can meet the most amazing people while doing Nano. And I'll say it again; Boyfriend Jon is amazing.

I"ll try not to gush too much but it occurred to me that exactly one year ago, Boyfriend Jon and I had our first date which we agreed was not a date.

I freaked out to Annie, took especial care with my makeup and even de-fuzzafied my sweater before arriving at Panera silently praying (or as close as i ever get to praying) that he wouldn't bring anyone else with him.

That night began an amazing year full of laughter, movies and video games, reassuring uncertainties, and sharing successes. I didn't know you could fall in love that fast.

Tonight is crossing the 10k line and completing one fifth of the story. I'm going for 12k though to get a buffer in place for week two which any nanoer will tell you is the hardest week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>