Friday, November 19, 2010

Nano 2010 Day 19

Word Count: 31,872
Today's quota: 31,673

Yup, still holding onto my buffer, though barely. I'm having trouble concentrating on writing any more. It's becoming very evident that time seems to speed up starting the week before thanksgiving. And all of December is practically a blur.

There's so much that i want to get done and it seem like there's no time to do it in. The end of November is aproaching fast even though i have some kind of a buffer. My sister is starting a remodel that she wants an extra pair of capable hands working on (me) and i still want to get around to making up the new end tables for my apartment which will match my previous furniture that i made earlier this year.

So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>