Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nano 2010 Day 14

Word count: 23,425
Today's quota: 23,338

For a change i thought I'd post after I'd already done the necessary typing for the day. This will be a quick post but i did want to say the following.

Attempt #1 at Tiramisu: FAIL! Bad, completely disproportional recipe offline! What a waste of good marscapone cheese! If i could comment and warn people away from the recipe i would. Ended up with tiramisu flavored goop the consistency of thin cake batter!

Finally decided to do a search on the files on my computer...and lo and behold i found my sister's recipe which i had typed up and saved...totally not burried in my documents in a folder labled "Recipes"

Attempt #2: Incredible. Perfect. Delicious.....about half gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>