Monday, November 22, 2010

First snow of the season


Behold, the view from my back patio (which i promised but neglected to follow through on until now) as well as the fist snow in Seattle of the season.

Funny point of interest:

I call this area...the swamp.
It's advertised as "Wetland View"

You can't see it in this picture, but there's a shoe stuck in the mud in the left area of the photo.

I'm going with swamp. I even have my very own Swamp Monster. It's a gray cat that hisses and spits at everything and gets into cat fights with other pets all the time. I'm pretty good with cats, at worst they would just run away, but this guy treats everyone like a supernatural kitty hating monstrosity.

I love snow...provided i can choose to not be somewhere. Jury Duty has put quite a damper on that choice. It's been snowing most of the day in Seattle and for a change it's sticking! I'm just glad I have a warm coat and it's not too bad of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>