Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nano 2010 Day 13

Word count: 20,159
Today's Quota: 21,671

So, the NaNo site decided to be dumb last night. At 11:33pm i posted my word quota for the day. I looked over at my graph, and it showed that i was below the suggested quota line.

Wait WHAT?

Turns out last night was the night that NaNo decided i needed to update my time zone to coenside with DST which occurred LAST week. Why it chose this weekend to be all annoying about it is beyond me. While YES, i should have updated my time zone the day of...i didn't. What's weird about this is that I know that pretty much EVERY night this week i have posted my word count after 11pm. I have proof on my Google docs where i upload my additions every night to make sure my story is backed up if something detrimental happened.

So now that calendar where i was SO careful and lost waaaaayyyyy too much sleep over attempting avoiding any other kind of day than green....is all screwed up with a big bold awful red mark.

I did indeed make the 20k mark last night so it just plain ole wrong.
Grrrrr.

TO ANY NANO-ERS READING THIS: UPDATE YOUR TIME ZONE NOW BEFORE NOV 29! YOU WILL BE VERY UNHAPPY IF YOU DON'T.

I'll be spending my time until mine and Boyfriend Jon's anniversary dinner typing furiously trying to reach and pass the day's quota. It's the weekend and that means BUFFER time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>