Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A non specific tag that i'm going to respond to..

My good old friend Becca wrote a non-specific tag about 7 quirks. Since i'm currently bored, I'm going to add my own.
Rules:
*Link to your original tagger(s).
*Share seven facts about yourself in the post-some random, some weird.
*Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
*Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs/twitter.
*List these rules.

Ok, my 7 quirks
1) I absolutely hate other people clipping their nails in public...like at their cubicle next door to me. That kind of stuff should be done in your room or preferably your bathroom. I understand the occasional hangnail, but that's not all 10 fingers and *cringe* toenails.

2) I don't like red sauces. Like Spagettie and marinara sauce.

3) I'm terrified of crabs. The kind from the ocean. They are disgusting and unnatrual. Uncooked crabs have goo inside of their exo skeleton! Goo...Things should not be able to funcion with Goo instead of muscles! I avoid the fish sections at grocerie stores like the plague. I even subconciously move to the far side of the isle when going past.

4) I sleep better when it is completly dark in my room. No light from electroics unless they're red which is the slowest wavelegnth and generally doesn't bother me.

5) I cannot wait to be an aunt. None of my siblings are married nor anywhere near having kids...but I really want to be an aunt. Hopefully only certain siblings however will breed....>.>

6) I need a new computer chair. Mine is broken and has been for three months..........yeah, need to get on that.....

7) If it's due on the first that means it's done on or preferably before the first! No exceptions! No excuses! And it's called being efficient! not a kiss ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>