Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In which I finally realize that i haven't cleaned my room in a month

My room is a mess. For a normally tidy person having 3/4 of the floor covered in clothes and a desk that's pilied high with .....what the hell is that?

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I haven't been able to stay focused for hmm going on a week now. e.g: I've sat her for 9 minutes staring at this exact screen.

Now that NaNo is done, hey guess what...time to clean and change stuff.
#1: Fold all the clothes that are spilling out of my rack (i don't have drawers so it's all in those metal snap together cubes in my closet) and off the floor because they're all clean anyway. Make sure laundry basket is empty for use in #6.
#2: Return those rented movies, thank god for Blockbuster not having late fees if you do actually return them. and go through all that paperwork on top of your desk.
#3: Get all food into garbage receptical not in room, take all dishes to kitchen and wash them.
#4: Clean anything not mentioned above until room is at desired level of order.
#5: Vacuum and dust....yes there is such a thing as a dust rag and you can use it without it biting you.
#6: Take all books off of bookshelf and place in laundry basket to make bookshelf easier to hang up on wall with help of dad or neighbor.
#7: Sweet talk said dad or neighbor to help me move the rectangular desk out of my room and over to my dad's workshop.
#8: Cut desk into desired kidney shape, edge with plastic to prevent partical board from crumbling and reattach legs.....somehow.
#9: Sweet talk said dad or neighbor to help me get it back over to my apartment and put it back in room in new arangement that allows me to watch TV and work on my computer without having to turn around! WIN! If all else fails, it is possible for me to do this by myself by why try to cram it into my economy car when neighbor has Ford F150 truck?
#10: Get life back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>