Monday, December 8, 2008

Unbeliveable string of bad luck...

Ok, I do believe in Karma, what goes around, comes around and that she is as big of if not a bigger bitch than i am.

Even though my previous post was titled about how evil I am, I cannot believe that had anything to do with this. the girl was laughing the entire time and smiling after her initial mortified look when she didn't know how i would react.
That is in no way possible justification for how unbeliveably shitty my weekend was. I can't make this kind of stuff up....

Friday: recieve a text message. My phone was in my bra because i was wearing coveralls since i was working in the woodshop and that was the easiest place to put it where i could get at it easily. In the process of trying to get my phone, i hooked my finger in my grandmother's necklace and broke the chain and lost the charm somewhere in Home Deopot.
Open the text message and find out that my roommate has decided to take a job in Pennselvania and is going to move out. Now i have to find a roommmate at the worst possible time of the year...the holidays! FUCKING WONDERFUL

Saturday: MY TV BLOWS UP. Like smoke and everything. And my roommate is in the shower so i can't exactly barge in there and ask where the circut box is. It's not THAT old of a tv, but jeeze...not what i want to deal with.
I then later that day broke my heel to a pair of shoes that i happen to really like, not my favorites at least.....Then the damn cat trips me. I swear to god cat if you do that again, i'm going to drop kick you into the lake at our appartment complex.

Sunday: backing out of my parking stall at my apartment (I go slow because i can't see around the other car and i've had a few close encounters so i go very very slow so hopefully another car would have time to see me and stop or at least honk), and another car (who was speeding) glances off of my bumper like he didn't even see my car backing out. He didn't stop untill i pulled out as fast as i could safely and took off after him, so pissed i was about to pull some stunt man style driving to cut him off. Luckily for his fucking ass, he saw i was comming after him and pulled over. He gets out of the car and doesn't even ask me if i'm ok. he just keeps going on "it's ok it's ok" Like it's my fucking fault! uh no buddy, it's your fault for hitting me and trying to run. i quickly write down his liscence plate number on my palm so he can see it just in case he gets the idea to try and drive away again before i'm finished with him. He gets the picture and starts looking at HIS vehicle to assess the damage. I go over to mine and try rubbing the marks now on my bumper. Thankfully, my first stroke of good luck and it rubs off like a scuff mark on lenoium. I'm glad karma is a bitch because his wheel fender had a nice big crack in it. Since he didn't want any information and my car was just scuffed i let him go. And turned in his liscence plate number to the front office so they can cite him for speeding though the residence.

No worries...it gets better....

Later that night i made the mistake of going out (in general) with my buddy Kenny for dinner and to at least laugh some at this whole damn weekend. We decided to get ice cream afterward and i paid. I had decided to not take my whole wallet with me that night and instead had just my ID card, debit and credit in my pocket. Apparently i didn't get my Debit card back deep enough in my pocket because it as i found out later, obviously fell out. I get a phone call about two and a half hours from my dad who's yelling at me. When i finally make out what it's about, i discover that my debit card is missing and someone picked it up. At least they were nice enough to call around in the phone book for people with my last name. Since i'm not listed, they got ahold of my parents who then got hold of me. So i'm getting chewed out by my dad, i can't hear him because a friend of Kenny's and mine brought his pill of a 2 year old (i've never wanted to smack a kid so badly in my life) and she's screaming as loudly as possible, my dad isn't listening to me that i don't have anythign to write with at the moment and if he could just hold on and stop talking for a second i could get something.

In the middle of this whirlwind, i did a pretty good job keeping everything together. but that finally broke me. when i got home I called my best friend and started crying to him. I just couldn't deal with all of it anymore. He calmed me down and gave me a starting point to fix it all.
So today that's what i'm doing. I have a new tv, i got my debit card back, my mom i guess chewed my dad out for yelling at me and told him all that i'm going through so he emailed me to appologize and ask how he could help, my car is ok so i'm not too freaked out about that anymore, and i've basically decided that if one more thing goes wrong today; if i so much as break a nail...i'm going to go home and crawl under my comforter and not come out till spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>