Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catch up = 3.75 hours

This is a bit of a rambling post, but to sum up:

Morganne's application was denied so she's not able to be my roommate. Quite a bummer since i think she and i would get along really well. I'm back to the drawing board...again.

I have been very very sick since about Saturday midday. Starting out as a headache that would just NOT go away, soon i was barely able to get off the couch to open the door. My fever of about 103, (i'm guessing because i don't have a thermometer or a mother's calibrated hand, but i had some minor hallucinations) finally broke Monday morning, only to be replaced with another one Monday night. My mom showed up to just drop off soup and proceeded to force feed it me and make me drink about a gallon of water. And i slept soundly all day and all night long. I pulled a half day on Monday, another half day Wednesday, and finally made it into work for a mostly full day thus far. And for the week, i managed to catch up in about 3.75 hours. And now i'm sitting waiting for the axe to fall.
I also completely lost my voice on tuesday, which was quite a pickle since i really needed to talk to Katherine. As it turns out, typing 70wpm has some uses, like dictating my response to her. We think we've worked out a plan for how to deal with the living situation and it's current status of unaceptable. While i don't believe her financial status is any of my business, when it affects me, i don't tolerate being lied to very well. I was told "i can't afford to pay march". Now i hear "it would be a bummer but we could pay through the end of the lease". I was less than calm to hear that, since our lease is up in august. But never fear,

The art of negotiation is letting everyone else have your way

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>