Thursday, February 12, 2009

Walk a mile in her shoes

Having a conversation with my sister yesterday led me to think about a few things. I've complained alot over the last week about my current situation, especially about the roommate deal.
I am utterly thankful that i have a job right now, one that is solid and that i don't dispise going to every day.
I'm lucky that i'm not chin deep in debt and that i know my paycheck will come through.
I am grateful for my family (bet a few of you never thought you'd hear me say that). In my moderate crisis, they have been willing to voluenteer advice, help, and a shoulder to lean on. And when they say that they'll help, i know i can count on them.
I dont' know what i did to deserve such great friends, who care so much about me that they're willing to listen to me when i vent or complain and invite me over even if it's just to watch tv and have some honest laughs.

It seems humbling when you look at it that way.
I know that i don't have the foritude to stand through every storm on my own. But when i'm supported by friends and family, i know i can make it through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>