Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday company

My only company on Friday afternoons when i'm off of work has been Molly the wallet thief dog. So when i found out a long time friend of mine was also free, I invited him over to help me watch her. (and to play some video games/board games and otherwise be a more talkative house guest than Molly)


This means, all of the sorting, garage sale tossing, organizing, do i really need this-ing must be picked up. The floor must be scoured for things Molly might think are treats for her. Last week, she found a roll of rollaids with one left in the bottom. She was carrying it around in her mouth i guess hoping that her drool would melt the paper wrapper.


Anyway, long time buddy Josh will be joining me today so hopefully he'll be able to help me keep an eye on her and her antics.


Josh is one of those people who puts you at ease. He's got a simple kind of charisma that makes you feel comfortable to be yourself. Laughs are never in short supply. He's also my "oh my god what did my computer do? JOSH HELP!" guru. 


On the agenda today: Speed cleaning, sushi, dog walking, video games, more walking, Dominion, dinner, and then who knows what.


Possible guest appearances of Kenny and Boyfriend Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>