Monday, July 13, 2009

Apartment Adventures

I'm happy to announce that my credit and background checked out just fine and I'm signing onto the lease tonight unless I hear otherwise and then it's just a matter of rescheduling rather than changing minds.

It's not that I was worried per se. But over the last months, when i was 99% sure everything was going to be fine, it was that 1% which screwed me over repeatedly. So I've been walking around like I'm waiting for the ax to fall all weekend. Even my sister found out just how on edge I've been. Saturday night held only 2.5 hours of sleep for me. On the other hand I finished a book cover to cover.

I've developed a highly strategic plan of attack on my apartment. Now all i require is the energy after work each day to actually execute this plan.
...And BOXES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>