Tuesday, July 7, 2009

When the going get tough, the tough get tougher

459 emails related to my roommate search since December.
Of these,
I actually had conversations with 136
Met with 92
Said yes to 11
Offered 3 a nod of approval with any level of confidence
2 turned me down due to outlying circumstances
and 1 was actually turned down by the apartment complex.

Why on earth was this so hard?

I might be picky to a certain point but, come on! I've got horror stories coming out of my ears!

God I want out so badly. I have a hunch if Kelsie will let me, I'll be moved in by the 25th at the latest. Turn the power, and cable/phone/internet off then and just go back to turn in my keys when the lease is officially up.
The new place is unbelievably nicer. If I ever have to leave, it's goign to be hard to go back to economy style.



Speaking of Kelsie, *yes that's the right spelling* let me tell you a bit about her from what I know so far.
She's a blond version of me, taller, bubblier, and a little older. I believe she told me she was about to turn 27 soon.
She's very regimented in a good way, she even had a list of questions she wanted to ask me.
She does the tangent thing when she talks, too funny
She's from Montana originally, though her folks now live in Idaho and her brother is in (i want to say) Texas.
And she has a boyfriend who's from Sweden.



I have a feeling this is going to make for some very fun and interesting posts in the months to come. I can't fricken WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>