Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do you speak Fish?

My cell phone is at the bottom of the lake. This was just the top of an all out crappy day.
Between my parents "not" fighting, my backwards, backwoods cousins showing up, and working my ass off, as well as a series of non serious injuries then the boat dying...
Really, it was EXACTLY how i wanted to spend one of the first nice days of this year.... NOT!
Then to top it all off, my cell phone decides to swan dive into aproximatly 50 feet of water.
Not that i'm so worried about loosing my cell phone and being without it for a while. Who gives a hoot? I'm devestated that gone with it are contacts and pictures of people and events that can never be recovered.

Things like 3 guys singing me "You've lost that loving feeling" because they are awesome and realized I had just been burned by my ex and wanted to cheer me up. Boys, i'll never forget you.

The view from Ocean Shores last August

Girls night at Salsa Dancing

Images from the night of "I AM A NINJA!!!! NOW HELP ME DOWN"

It's the first time i've ever actually LOST my phone and haven't been able to get it back. I don't know how i'm going to get back in touch with some of the contacts i have stored in there. That's what bothers me most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>