Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love my sister's sense of priorities

As I'm trying to rush out the door this morning because thanks to a bowl of cereal that i swear jumped off the counter to kamikaze to the floor my phone rings. It's my sister. Since she almost never calls me in the morning, i figure this is important. So I do the Cell phone twist (i still need to figure out where on earth my blue tooth ran off to) were you have your head and shoulder attempting to hold this tiny piece of plastic and electronics to your ear while you juggle purse, keys and a banana for breakfast.

She sounds happy. Considering she's been out of a job for a while and was miserable at her old job to the point where i was concerned for her health, but that she started her new (and much better job) yesterday, i figure i can give her a few minutes of my time.

My sister starts gushing about how she stopped at Tully's in the town we both work in and a cute fireman held the door open for her and then bought her chai for her. Natrually, she has to tell me what he looks like and all about his smile. THEN she tells me that he said he'd been fighting a fire at my company's site that morning. A two hour long fight. As i'm sitting there trying to decide if i should call in and see if my workplace is still standing she continues on about the fireman and how she used my employment at the company to start an nice conversation with the VERY cute fireman . All i can do is smile and listen to my sister in all her sillyness.

I love the sense of priorities. Cute firemen...then "your office might have burned down"

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>