Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The only constant is Change

Today is April 20th. And with a shocking revelation, realize how much i have changed since moved out of my parent's place last August.

For example.
Old Anne: Too scared to even get on the back of a motorcycle
Today Anne: I'm signed up for a motorcycle course and it's 24 days away, and I'm bouncing off the walls. I wanna feel that power between my thighs (Get your mind out of the gutter Mark!)

Old Anne: "hey, come out to Chelan for my birthday!" "Sorry, i can't"(because my parent's would say no cause they never leave a 10 mile raidus so why should I)
Today Anne: "HELL YEAH! Gimme directions, what should I wear? What kind of food/alcohol should i bring? Are we going to have a bonfire?" Again, bouncing off the walls

Old Anne: It's 1 oclock in the morning, where am i? In bed asleep....every night. This was also true at 9 oclock every day.
Today Anne: Weekdays: this is probably still true given that i need to be at work at the ass-crack of dawn, but weekends: I could be anywhere...give me a call

Old Anne: Exercise? Why? That's just like torture!!!
Today Anne: Has an exercise partner, and then she goes and exercises on her own most days.

Old Anne: There are other colors besides black and bluejeans? I think not!
Today Anne: Is wearing white, turquoise. There's also pink in her wardrobe. Not to mention a dress in the making which is mostly white, with flowers, and polka-dots (not as ugly as it sounds) for me.

This is truly what i have been missing. Having a life, one that's mine, that i answer to myself for. That i can't blame my unhappiness on my parents. Which clearly is stated by my wardrobe contents...right?
This rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>