Monday, August 9, 2010

Well for me, It comes in more than threes.

Well, I thought i could barely squeak by on the stress without having to resort to freaking out. Yeah, life had other plans.
On top of the aforementioned contributors to stress, it got even better.

  • Between baking prep for the wedding, an overactive kamikaze fly, the neighbors getting it on at 1am on a Tuesday, my upstairs neighbor building a jungle gym (or something heavy when dropped....FREQUENTLY) and my alarm clock.... very little sleep has been had,
  • I've had the most bitter woman in the world at work trying to throw me under the bus for three days straight and doing it in a team wide email.
  • they laid off the only other admin in the building
  • and i got into a minor fender bender with a Hispanic guy who wanted me to pay for it out of pocket right there because it will raise both of our rates, it was his friends car, I knew it was my fault, and oh wait.........he had no insurance. I played stupid, and told him we needed to go through insurance, and we should call the cops....and wow...surprise! he just got into his car and left.
Yeah, it's been a fun week. NOT. The only saving grace was Boyfriend Jon. He brought me flowers to make me feel better. And not the standard red roses. Nope, he thought outside of the box. :)

From Firefly's Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>