Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Apartment Gremlins




I seriously MUST have a massive Gremlin infestation. Things have gone missing without so much as a "by your leave". Most confounding is the disappearance of my curtain rod. It's 4 feet long, brown, with distinctive ends. Three people have confirmed that they are certain it was moved out of the moving truck and into my bedroom. I myself, am certain that I saw it while setting up my bed.
Since that point...i have checked: Under my bed, in the closet, behind every single door, inside my laundry closet, inside my pantry closet, under my couch, behind my tv, in the entry closet, along every single square inch of floorboard, behind the water heater, in my patio storage, my only window sill and behind my toilet.

I know, I know...you're probably thinking it's there somewhere or I'm just forgetting where i put it. But that's not all.

Other missing items:
Half size mirror, A skirt i made, single egg size fry pan, and two shelves from my book case!

I pride myself on having a very good memory especially for things that I have seen. This is baffling me. Needless to say, I'm at the point of blaming the darn gremlins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>