Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ferocious Anne

Did you know....
that I am so ferocious that it takes not one, but two cop cars to light me up and pull me over to tell me my tabs are expired???

Naturally this comes after just a couple months that i reminded a friend of mine to get his tabs renewed so that he wouldn't get a ticket. Which in the midst of moving...i promptly forgot about my own. I never received the reminder they are supposed to send out in july or august. Anyway, in october, i have a grand night with blinding red and blue lights. -_-

Now they've arranged for my mitigation hearing. On CHRISTMAS EVE no less. I would have thought that being government, they'd have that day off. Sounds like some people are going to be unhappy with being at work that day. Lucky me.

How on earth does the state justify $216 for forgetting to put little stickers on your plates? That sounds like extortion. Ah the crazy laws we abide by. Some traffic fines, i can understand. Like passing a school bus, or running a red light, or driving drunk. But STICKERS!!!!!!

I'm hoping that since it has been 5 years since my last infraction (which was differed) and that the tabs were taken care of within 24 hours...that they might let me get away with a reduced fine or even better; all together.

*Crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>