Saturday, January 2, 2010

The new year.

So, it's 2010. My fingers don't even like typing it yet. No idea yet what this year might hold. So far it has been hailed in with massive amounts of poppers, good friends, a little bit of alochol and video games. then subsequent cleaning. and then more video games.
I know.....wild way to start the new year. (sarcasm)

In truth, i have no idea what i want to do with my life this year. It's going to be hard to top last year, that's for sure.
Let's see...roommate drops moving out bomb, actually moves out....have to deal with 8 months of hell, find new roommate, get life back together, win Nano again...in the process of life falling apart again i find someone who makes me exceedingly happy.

The new year is usually a time for resolutions.

Last year, i outright refused to make any resolutions and ended up with one of the best weight losses and worst weight gains ever. What happened? I moved apartments and lost my momentum. That and chocolate is a godsend.

This year, I keep asking myself what I want to do. It keeps coming back to weight loss again. I have never in my life weighed as much as i do now. It's flat out not acceptable. So since i know what i did last year that worked so well for me.

So this year, i resolve for it to stick at least until i reach a certain weight, which is for me to know. And then to not gain back more than 10 lbs of it by the next new year.

So you win, new decade. You have a resolution. But i'm the one that wants it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>