Thursday, January 21, 2010

Puppies

Ok, one of the few things that actually makes me go and squee like a little girl .....are puppies. I adore dogs, and puppies, well they're just 100x more squee-able.
At my job, pretty much everyone has found a lifestyle that they can live in, and have settled down to owning pets. Most often, plural. Something of which I'm totally jealous.
Today, one of my co-workers brought in an adorable baby Rottweiler puppy named Kona. And i promptly turned into a puddle of goo under the puppy dog eyes.

I would love to have a dog. Right now. raised from a puppy under my lessons, commands, and training techniques. My dog.
Unfortunately, that dream is a long way off. Staying out till 2am on weekends, and not coming straight home after work....kind of dont' work so well with a puppy bladder.

In other news:
I now have an Xbox360 and have joined the modern era of gaming. I'm extremely happy with my purchase as now i can play my netflix and video games.

Also, I have a trip planned. One that actually entails me LEAVING the state. Amazing boyfriend and I are going to California!!!!
No this doesn't mean anything serious, other than a seriously fun trip planned. Can't wait. Countdown to March begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>