Monday, February 1, 2010

Rants and Raves

Rave: Health Foot Spa in Redmond Town Center.
reason: Do affordable massages sound good to you? How about 25$ for an hour? Now throw in strong hands, a hot water foot soak, and guys who know what they're doing? I'm all in.
Two things that made me slightly uncomfortable: The guy massaged my pectoral muscles. Since i'm a girl...yeah, uncomfortable. He got pretty close to my breasts, but didn't actually touch. that and he seriously massaged my posterior. Given that my clothes were on...it was less invasive, but with no warning, i kept wondering if it was part of it or if he was taking liberties. When i looked over and another woman was getting the same treatment, i felt better. So just be aware and if you're not OK with it, you can tell them no. Just use some sign language since I'm not convinced that they understand English.
Suggestion: Wear a long tank top and sweats. They put a warm towel over you so you won't be cold.

Rant: Sushi Land near Bella Bottega (more specifically the Manager)
Reason: I understand that running a business can be stressful or frustrating. I understand that customers and employees alike can wear your patience. Your food and service is a great meal for the price, and your staff is friendly and helpful. YOU, Mr. Manager on the other hand, are a PERPETUALLY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL ASS! If you detest working with people so much, STAY IN THE BACK ROOM! You'll get more return customers that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>