Thursday, May 28, 2009

I return after a brief hiatus

to remind certain people (ahem influnencebad!!!hint hint) that I am still alive.

A few quick updates because I'm feeling too lazy to write about much else.
  • My sister's motorcycle is sexy and responds to the touch like an attention whore cat. The cluch is just firm enough to where you do need to squeeze it, but you're not hurting your hand in the process of squeezing it a million times. I'm already comfortable on it and pulling manuvers i wasn't able to before. If i wasn't so set on a cruiser, i might try to convince her to give it to me.
  • Re-taking the rider's course on sunday, friday and saturday will basically be spent on the bike.
  • More ex-roommate is still technically my roommate DRAMA. I have discovered that NO one is willing to pay 200$ more just to live with me, when it's basically the same price to live alone at the same complex. She also had the gall to state that i needed to take out a loan in order to fork up 1300$ to break the lease. I told her no. Guess what...tensions are even more strained.
  • I hate drama. I loved the days when i could say my life was 100% drama free. I need to work to getting them back that way again....or i could just spend ALL of my free time riding.
  • 1 week till i should receive a DVD stand. That will make my life happy again. My OCD of having movies in alphabetical order will finally be abated.
  • Chelan was amazing with one minor exception: 12 people in a house...makes for frustration and tenstion. 2 things i DON'T want on my vacation.
  • Chelan water needs to be warmer and not so glacial.
  • Chelan has amazing scenery at the beaches and liquore stores, and walking around town....and the water and mountains are kinda pretty too. Good grief I don't think i've ever been hit on that much.
  • I want to beat the crap out of my friend's little brother. No matter how sick you are, it doesn't give you the right to treat other people with that level of disrespect especially not your mother. Stay the fuck away from me brat!
  • When having a bad day- daydreaming about motorcycles is proving helpful. I want to ride again.
That's about it. Updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>