Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No response from a ML or my muse

It's rather frustrating to put a lot of time and effort and thought into an email, only to have it sit at the recipients inbox, received but unanswered.

I sent a message to one of the current MLs asking some specific information to better help my own group and the process of becoming an official ML next year. According to the sent mail register, they've gotten it, but not responded. I sit here wondering if I've been blown off, or if being MLs, they're too busy to answer.

Oh well, life goes on. Or at least i hope it will get a move on soon.

My muse is also ignoring me it seems. I've run into some problems with how the landscape will lay out and how it will play a roll in the story itself. I need some kind of natural barrier, a ravine, a chasm, or something that has a dangerous nest of creatures living at the bottom of it. Just when i think i have something, it slips away in the realm of "too unlikely".

Meanwhile Nano is looming; we're coming up on the 15 day countdown. I just hope my story doesn't loose steam before Nano actually starts. I think i'll start doing word prompts off of the website tonight to get myself back in the mood to write without analyzing.

Also, Boyfriend Jon turns 26 in a couple of days. I know I'll be making him his favorite desert tomorrow, but the rest of the day will be up in the air for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>