Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pumpkin Seeds and Puzzle Rings

Is it just me or does my title sound like an excerpt from a witches incantation?

Well, i can assure you that i'm not brewing up any serious potions right now. I just wanted to mention how much i LOVE pumpkin seeds. I seriously would live off or pumpkin seeds and watermelon if i could get adequate nutrition from them.
My parents have a policy that any of the kids can raid the pantry and take whatever foodstuffs they want. That was until my dad figured out where his big jar of pumpkin seeds was always disappearing to. So i ended up taking about half...at first. Then i'd be back at the house visiting for some reason and take a handful here and there. next thing i know...there's hardly any seeds left. Thankfully, the local Trader Joe's sells them and i was able to find a large bag to replenish the supply.
And the other part of the title is that i randomly found the puzzle ring that my mother gave me several years ago. And i also remember why i stopped wearing it! It's the wrong size. It only barely fits on my left ring finger (i'm not married) and falls off of my pinky. I love this puzzle ring, but it was a cheap knockoff and not very pretty or comfortable to wear. Guess i'll have to find a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>