Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wait...I like to run?

Somehow this last two weeks, someone managed to give me a lobotomy and replace my brain with someone who likes to run.
The reason i know this is because at my peak in school, my best mile was 14 minutes and it was the PE session i hated the most. Make me do push ups all you want...just don't make me run. I'll even climb the rope!
Starting last Wednesday, my workout buddy, a former cross country runner in high school, got me on a treadmill while she worked beside me on the elliptical.
Next thing i know my brain is considering getting up even earlier so that i could go do a quick run before my shower.....before work, even. And i went to go exercise without her.
This is rather confusing to me, now i know what amnesia patients feel like >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>