Sunday, June 15, 2008

Introduction

Perhaps this would be a good time to introduce myself being my first blog and all. I am Anne. I'm an unusual 21 year old. I'm 5'4" and curvey. That's a nice way of saying I have that extra va va voom :) I don't fit into any stereotypical box you can probably think of except that I'm an artist. I'm a fiesty redhead, not natrually so but I should hae been. I come from an itallian/ukranian/mutt family who probably will be the source for many of my future posts. oh yeah, and I am an incorragiable pragmatist.
The reason I'm starting this blog is to get rid of the drama I don't need from my old blog and the group of friends on there with a few exceptions. I'm tired of people wanting my sympathy and nothing more all the time. Life goes up and goes down. You'll see that even in my life as you read. It's never constantly down unless you let it be.
So this is me. Personality, I'm a camelion, i have a tendency to blend in with whomever i'm with and get along with anyone. I'm a smart-ass, sassy and suprisingly hyper. I'm the person at work who to break the mood of a gloomy day will start dancing to the intercom music and makes the first wise crack of the day. I like to believe that while my antics may bring smiles, I'm one of the truest friend anyone can have and have the ability, however rarely it comes out, to be serious if necessary. I have a family that loves me, friends that make me laugh...or to laugh at me, and a passion for life, all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>