Monday, September 14, 2009

Seahawks vs Rams

I've been a fan of football since highschool. Kind of comes with the territory of dating a football player. But even when that chapter of my life closed, i retained the love of the game. The snap, the kicks, the bone cruching tackles and that moment when you hardly dare breath lest the ball be fumbled.
I was given (thank you again so much Mike) four tickets to the game last sunday (sept 13) and it was a great game to be at. The first quarter was a little iffy, but our team pulled everything together and slaughtered the Rams 28-0.
I was joined at the game by my roommate and her boyfriend, Jonas. He is from Sweeden originally and it took him a while to get into the game. But with Kelsey explaining and a brand new seahawks hat he kept up with us.
Also joining us was my long time friend Brendan. I was glad to have someone to talk to the entire game who's as much of a fan as i am and not annoyed when i yell and scream and dance.

Good company, good food, good alcohol, and a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>