Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ebay Addiction

For those that have known me for a long time this might supirse you.
For those that don't: you need a little background on me.
primarily: i grew up with 15 boys (the boys in the neighborhood. I only had two brothers and one left for the military when i was 7) there were no girly dresses, makeup wearing, and frilly dolls in my growning up. I wore camoflauge, played with toy guns and the few barbies that I had (remanents of my mom trying to make me girly) wore leather and were amazons. Long about Junior High, i decided black was the only color i would wear. Not gothic, just liked black. Then came highschool, where i decided red and jeans were ok too. now out of college, i almost never wear all black, and actually have pink in my wardrob (much less i'm wearing it today).
My sister and i are complete opposites. She's neat, i'm messy, she's girly, i'm still mostly not, she's blonde, i'm brunette natrually (and currently...goodbye red for a while at least). She LOVES to shop, and up until now, i've HATED it.
Then came Ebay. Oh ebay how i love you. A simple search reveals the things you can't find at a decent price at any store, or sometimes can't find because they're always out of stock. Then they arrive usually really quickly. In the last week i have attacked my credit card with Ebay purchases of under 15$. The things i've bought include face moisturizer and oil control from Proactive (i was a total pessamist but they ROCK), mineral makeup, the final Harry Potter book (hard cover for lik 8$ with shipping :D) and two other books boy one of my favorite authors: Mercedes Lackey.
Must resist a Wii and an Ipod........don't know how long i'll last.

On a side note: i HATE having double jointed pinkies...it makes using the shift button suck. Hence why i have so many capitilization errors. I type 70wpm. slowing down to go SHIFT (hold it there because if i don't think about it, it hurts my pinkie joint that's double jointed) then the letter to be capitalized. Yeah, i'd rather spell/grammer check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>