Thursday, January 26, 2012

Want to say it, but can't

The primary topic of my brain is a something i can't talk about yet because i'm afraid i'll jinx it. It'll be a couple months before i can talk about it and then you can expect a long series of posts about it. I promise.

That's the main reason why my posts are few and far between lately. When something exciting is coming it starts occupying my mind months ahead of time. I usually start planning my September birthday two months ahead of time. And by the time it's over, i'm thinking about Christmas with a vengeance. Halloween and Thanksgiving get thrown in when the birthday plans are settled. The bigger the event is, the sooner it starts occupying my mind.

I don't know why, i can't help it. At least I've gotten better about not talking about it until the more socially acceptable 2 weeks. Well, with some things. Other things the words just tumble out of my mouth to the few people i can talk about it with. I can keep a secret, but everyone knows i'm keeping it.

I can put some theories to rest though. For some people, i am not becoming your sister in law in a couple months. For other people, Doctor Shiva the Destroyer is not actively worried that i'm going to die in a couple months. This thing will most likely be a very good thing and i'm hoping any bad parts will be mild.

There that's the closest i can get to saying stuff but not jinxing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>