Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The haircut

Ok, so there is an inevitable moment when you have to find another hair stylist. Though i love Talona's work like no-body's business and her rates were unbeatable......i had to plan out a month in order to get even a haircut. And there were no walk ins. She was slammed and though i adored her even as a girlfriend...i had to find somewhere that suited my needs.
I though i had found that at a well reviewed shop within walking distance to my home. So i gave it a shot. I knew with how many split ends i was getting, it was probably past time for a serious cut instead of trims. So i brought in pictures showing the hairstyle i wanted. I figured with about 4 pictures all showing the same length and style...there was no chance for it to go wrong.
Yeah right.
What i ended up with, even though i asked her to cut it just above my breasts......was a collarbone cut that was a good 3 inches too short. She didn't listen to me, even when i said...that might be too short, she just cut it anyway.
I was disappointed and heartbroken. My long hair which took 3 years to grow out was gone. And while i wanted to take off some, i never had anything this drastic in mind. It's going to take about six months to get back to where i had asked my hair to be cut at.
I know it's silly to be vain, and that hair does grow back, but I'm still upset even two days later. "Just a Trim" in Redmond has been put on my blacklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<$CommentPager$>